[bksvol-discuss] Re: Something I've been meaning to scan

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 04:28:22 -0700

Hi Shannon!

    Please, may I proofread this!  No need to do any clean-up on it, if you
don't want to.  And, since I know you don't like removing headers, please
leave them in.  It will help me to insert chapter headings if they don't
scan, as often they don't well.

Very hopeful that I can please do this one for you!

Mayrie

  _____