[bksvol-discuss] Skeleton Man by Tony Hillerman

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:03:57 -0400

Hi all.  I just submitted Tony Hillerman's latest, Skeleton Man, RTF, a
little over 200 pages.  It is such a clean scan that a search of possible
junk chars only turned up two!  Here's what I put in the notes to validators
field:

 This is a beautiful scan.  I've checked for page integrity and fixed
end-of-line hyphens.  Chapter numbers are the only thing that didn't scan,
and I'm
not sure he uses them.  There are some definite sections, but I think it's
just indicative of where different characters or new events begin.  I
wouldn't
recommend putting chapter headings there unless you know for sure they
belong.  It doesn't interfere with the read of the book.  I own the book, so
if
anything needs rescanning, drop me a note at donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy!

Donna