[bksvol-discuss] Sin and Salvation

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:51:13 -0600

I still have this book "Sin and Salvation", by
Richie Tankersley Cusick

and am about to renew it. I'm not real fond of it, but it is a fast
read and well scanned. If someone here wants to read it instead of me,
I'd be glad to release it; otherwise, I'll renew it.

(From The Back Cover)

Too many deaths, too many terrifying visions and sleepless nights have
taken their toll on Lucy Dennison. She wonders if she can trust anyone
or anything ever again--even her own mind. In the chilling finale to
The Unseen Quartet, Lucy comes face-to-face with the force that has
turned her life into a waking nightmare. . . .And the ultimate choices
must be made: love or life? Sin or salvation?

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.