[bksvol-discuss] Sighted help with a book Jingle Bell Bark

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:44:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

Can someone who has eyes get the book

Jingle Bell Bark by Laurien Berenson,
I have the Hard cover edition, ISBN is: 1-57566-758-4

I need to know what the page number that starts the first chapter. Some page numbers scanned others did not, huge surprise huh and neither did the chapters but I have identified where those are, thanks to picking up the headers.

But if someone could get this book or do a peak I would really appreciate it. I am on page 207 surprisingly that one the page number appeared go figure, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)