[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series of Problem Books for Author Laura Lippman

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:46:14 -0700

Hi, I habitually check out the new books that come into Bookshare and
I've seen whole books by Chuck Klosterman and Kurt Vonnegut. I've also
seen individual essays or individual stories as stand-alone files you
can download. I can see why it can get confusing. Another thing which
confuses me is sometimes you find an abridged book. The only sort I wish
to deal with are unabridged books. Regards, Kim Friedman.