[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series gaps

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:59:37 -0400

That was not my point. I said that it did not necessarily relate specifically to series. My point was that as long as suggestions are being taken it seems to me that wish list titles should be given higher priority whether they were part of a series or not.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com