[bksvol-discuss] Series I am working on/collecting

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:13:20 -0600

After writing my note about series captains, I decided to update progress and
series I am wanting to work on completing.  I have a monetary and vested
interest in these series.  These are all books I want to talk about with my
daughter, so if I proof, we can talk about her books after or while she reads
them.  Since Nichole is nearly non-verbal, me having read the book makes
conversation easier.

Connie Blair mysteries are completed; thanks Jamie Yates for scanning!
Nearly all the Sierra Jensen are in; thanks Susan Lumpkin for proofreading
Christy Miller
Cherry Ames is complete except for book of nursing and first aid
Bobbsey Twins (at least three sets of series)
Kay Tracey (some are in JY will scan and I will proof remainder)
Judy Bolton Mysteries
Vicki Barr Flight Stewardess -  completed; thanks to Jamie Yates scanning
Kim Aldrich mysteries
Trailblazer series (Jamie will scan and Doug and I proof)
Harriet Pyne Grove children mysteries
Timber Trail Riders
Anne of Green Gables (some are in, but have issues or need pagination)
Emily of New Moon
Benni Harper Mysteries (currently up to date; thanks Jamie!)
Linda Craig
Donna Parker
Robin Kane
Penny Allen
Ginny Gordon
Peggy Lane Theater
Beverly Gray
Boxcar Kids (Pam Hoffard has just begun doing some BSO's and additional titles)
Dana Girls Mysteries (Pam Hoffard is scanning)
Nancy Drew (originals) and Notebooks Em Rose is scanning and a few others, now,
too
Hardy Boys (filling in gaps)

I am sure I missed some, but these are the books I am collecting to complete.

Thanks!
Valerie