[bksvol-discuss] Seems to having trouble with renew link

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 23:46:22 -0400

BlankHey Guys,
I know that Susan already posted something about this but guess what?? I have a
book that expires tomorrow and I haven't gotten a renew link yet? I got a email
about the book getting ready to expire but just deleted the email w/o reading
it. I went to the website to renew and no renew link. What to do? I really
don't want to lose this book as I have already started working on it *pulling
out my hair*
Netta

GIF image