[bksvol-discuss] Seeking volunteers for Spanish TTS text & audio quality-check

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:20:52 +0000

Hi everyone!

Our new product manager Sue-Ann Ma (who is a very welcome addition to our
staff), is seeking staff and/or volunteer support to test the quality of books
that are converted to Spanish - both the text and audio content. If you are
interested in being involved in this ongoing work, please contact me or Sue-Ann
(cc'd here) directly.

All my best,

Alisa Moore
Volunteer Program Manager