[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seeking Proofer for Solipsist

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 05:54:43 -0700

I just put the title and author in google and got the company that makes the game

http://www.solipsist-rpg.com/
(they are in Scotland, that's interesting in itself).
The book is apparently the game itself. They have some sample pages online and there are definitely tables (like those to fill in for generating characters and such. I don't really have time for something this complicated right now (Life: A Users Manual gives me all the challenge I need, between other smaller projects ), but the game does sound interesting.

Misha

On 9/13/2012 12:24 PM, Christina wrote:
Not the same one either, alas.
Thanks so much for checking.