[bksvol-discuss] Second submission of the day

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:28:42 -0500

I've also just submitted The Witches Goddess by Janet and Stewart Farrar.
Find the synopsis below. Again, contact me at:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
if you have any questions.

Shannon
The Witches' Goddess is of great practical value in discovering and
celebrating the transforming energy of the Feminine Principle of Divinity.

Part 1

The myriad faces of the Goddess revealed, including:

. Her presence throughout history

. Her Earth and Moon symbolism

. Her Madonna and Magdalene disguises

. Her revelation within the psyche

. Her relationship with women

. Her influence today

. and much more

Part II

Ritual invocations of the Goddess in 13 guises:

. from Ishtar to Isis

. from Hecate to Aphrodite

. from Epona to Ma'at

Part 3

alphabetical listing of more than 1,000 Goddesses including a brief history
and the main correspondances of each

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the
something I can do.
- Everett Edward Hale, 1822 - 1909