[bksvol-discuss] Re: Science Fiction

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:47:12 -0400

Well, someone else has it checked out now. If for some reason that person releases it then you may get your chance yet, but it is probably too late.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com