[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and more:

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:48:19 -0800

Hello Sister Dolores;

I'm currently scanning in Nancy Drew's The clue of the velvet mask.
I have 2 other Nancy Drew Books -- The Double Jinx Mystery and The Haunted Showboat, but have not yet claimed them as part of my scanning projects. Let me know if you decide to pick those up, if you decide not to scan them, I have the books so I can scan them.

Thanks,
Vivian

At 03:36 PM 11/8/2011 -0500, you wrote:
I just looked at the wish list and I'll be scanning Grisham's abducgtion. Also I will scan Mystery on the Ice (boxcar book). The library is interloaning King for a Day (hardy boys). I will try to get a few of the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy books so they can be scanned. Glad to do children's books. Oh yes, I will scan Karen Kingsbury's Longing. This is apparently new. Please let me know if anyone is working on any of these books. Thank you.

Sister Dolores