[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Trade Paperbacks

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:47:40 -0400

I noticed with the Epson that the higher the number, the better the scan.  The
previous Epson I had made more mistakes than the current one I have.  I guess
the more advanced the scanner, the better the quality.  I know that once I
wear-down my current Epson, I am going with the Opticbook...hubby promised he
would get it for me. *G*  I think that by the end of the year, I should be
scanning with my new Opticbook. *L*  Hey, maybe if I am a good girl I will get
it for Xmas. *L*

Maithe