[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Books With kurzweil 1000

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 08:39:57 -0500

hello all:
What scanners do you all use for scanning books?
I talked to kurzweil  educational systems and I asked scanning with my HP
Officejet all in one printer it works over what is wrong that it works
about 30 to 50 percent of the time then there's other times it will act up
and not quite work with the program not sure but I talked to the company
and they told me that I needed a USB connection t support Twain scanner
however I do not want to give up the network of this printer so I am
looking for a scanner that uses USB and works with a program