[bksvol-discuss] Scaning with kurzweil 1000

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:45:18 -0500

Hello I am trying to can a book that has green as the background on the
pages and on the front cover I am having trouble scanning with kurzweil 1000
I am wondering if anyone any has any idea on how to work around with this
problem of getting it to recognize the text I even went into the canning
dialogue and lowered the brightest there and tweak to optimize dialogue and
let it out some things it would get parts of the sentence but then as soon
as I used the voice recognition thing the page was blank and not sure
what's going on there but I'd like to get these books can mean that it does
not completely recognize text any help would be if there's a way to get
this working to work.
Chris Zeigler