[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scan Lists

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:38:29 -0400

Hi,
Sometimes the books being scanned list is not accurate and if it was
in the checkout list I say do it because most likely the person who
compiles the list forgot to take that book off.
As for your other requests, I would check both books to be completely
sure that they are not in the site because one time I wanted to proof
a book and it had already been proofed and aproved. If the book is not
on the site, you can email Madeleine to see who is scanning it and
maybe she can put you in touch with that person.
Hope I helped,
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins