[bksvol-discuss] Re: Say Good-bye to Wild At Heart

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:49:58 -0500

Gail,

I was planning on picking this book up today at the library. Don't do anything
about the scan until I have a chance to look at it with the book.

The Other Cindy R.> From: mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Say Good-bye to Wild At
Heart> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:44:01 -0500> > Hi Carrie,> > I noticed this
book was back on step one. I thought the stripper would > get rid of all the
pages with garbage and those that were blank after > the end of the book. If
someone can tell me how to accomplish this > with Kurzweil I would gladly do
it. Let me know.> > -- > Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
Network. Visit > www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.>
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to>
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in
the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.>