[bksvol-discuss] SPQR I: The Kings Gambit by JOHN MADDOX ROBERTS

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:01:46 -0800

I have this on my desktop. I see that I released it December. Did I release
it because someone wanted to proof it or because  I needed to release
something to make room for something I was going to do for someone?
If no one else wants it I'll take it back because it looks interesting to
me. No print book is available from my libraries but the scanner (Ruth
Tlllman is willing to be contacted if need be. I do have other things to do
so if someone  wants to read/proof it. Take it. If after reading the
synopsis no one wants it I'll take it back.  I'd like to do it but I don't
want to be greedy and as I said I have things promised that I have to get
to work on. smile