[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting Books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:31:46 -0500

I think you would have better luck requesting them directly from Bookshare. If I remember correctly the address is schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. They will give it priority if it is for school. If you rely on a volunteer to do it you are just depending on getting lucky.
On 1/11/2016 10:28 PM, Alyssa wrote:

The following are three books recommended for my courses as a grad student. If someone would be willing to scan them, I would greatly appreciate it!

OSB (2001). Technology for all: Assistive technology in the classroom. Towers Press: Overbrook School for the Blind.

Sacks, S. Z. & Silberman, R. K. (1998). Educating Students who have Visual Impairments with Other Disabilities. Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brookes, Baltimore.

Scholl, G. T. (1986). Foundations of Education for Blind and Visually Handicapped Children and Adults. NY: AFB Press.

-Alyssa