[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requesting Book to Be Added to the Wish List

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:12:44 -0400

Well, considering a weather report interrupted it, I didn't see the last 30
minutes of the movie. That's why I want a book so I can find out what I
missed. I wish I could rent it, but it's not available yet. Anyway, what I
saw was really good. I do not think we can really comprehend what happened
then even after watching something like this.

-Alyssa