[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released "Side-effects" - needs sighted validator

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 01:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

smile. Well, I take my time, when I have to, and do things that people aren't
in a hurry for--and I'm retired, with no young children and a husband who
spends as much time on the computer as I. smile I am doing more babysitting,
though, now that my daughter just had another baby and is still recovering from
her caesarian and she and her husband are getting adjusted to have two little
ones, one an active just-over-two.

Cindy