[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question re the two lists

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

My answer would be yes. If basically what you want is
to know what's being scanned and validated and help
occasionally with your own scanning and validating. If
you want more informal chat about books and other
things, then join the other list, too.

Theoretically, we're supposed to keep comments on this
list to the subject of our work as volunteers, but
that doesn't always happen. smile

Welcome back, Nan.

Cindy