[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question from a newby

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mary Anne.

I haven't been through all my mail yet, but if no one else has offered, I'm
happy to help. I can receive pages either in jpg or tif, apparently. I'll copy
the page and then send it back to you as an rtf attachment. Or if you think
there might be other problematic pages, I can request the book and send you
validated scans of those pages.

Wouldn't you know that my branch is the only one where the 1995 edition is
checked out? But the library system has both the '95 and '96 editions around.

G.Cindy