[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about what will happen to the book I am validating.

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:43:39 -0600

Jess, they are automatically renewing any book that expires for an additional two days while the site conversion is going on.

Judy s.

Jess Killian wrote:
Hi all,

I just went to renew the book I am validating and was told that Bookshare was preparing for the cite release and that step 2 was unavailable. My book expires in two days. Will my book still be up on the website for me to renew if I am still unable to get on after 1-2 days?