[bksvol-discuss] Question about the Impossibile

  • From: Kathy Hester <kathyruthh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:39:07 -0600

There are some books I would like to proof read on the check out list, but I have no idea how to go about it. I know that they can be done, because I did see one make it to the new books section once.

The trouble is that they have multiple section breaks per page, and are written in columns. When there are scannos and such, which do appear, any correction causes other messes, such as other letters being erased to compensate for the additional letter, in the case of changing D to cl or tl, which both happen.

I know it's a lot to ask, but could or would someone please give me some ideas how to handle such a book?

Thank you.

Kathy

kathyruthh@xxxxxxxxx

The subject line of this message is not true, I hope. If someone can clarify what to do, I'd appreciate it.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.