[bksvol-discuss] Question about a Book

  • From: "susan lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:09:26 -0500

Hi Brian,

I have your book The Girls and am attempting to validate it. Not meaning to
sound critical, iff you don't mind my asking, what program and scanner did
you scan it with? I ask this because it seems to have lots of blank lines
and many lines which have only a few words on them. I'm correcting only the
errors within the text as I'm really not sure how to correct some of these
short lines! Hope to have it completed soon! The story is quite good!

take care and thanks for submitting this book to the Bookshare collection..

Susan