[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about MP3 audio

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:27:55 -0400

Say for example you have a good copy and you want to make a exit. It's already
in the system is it not? And then someone decides to make a better scan of the
book. Now suppose that the good copy has some words in it that the scan
doesn't. Then they prefer particularly if they are more auditory in nature in
terms of learning can take the MP3 copy and listen for those words and then if
not sure on spelling can go and look them up. Is this making some sense?

Sent from my iPhone