[bksvol-discuss] Question about "Always Reddy"

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 20:34:09 -0600

Would the person who validated this book if they are on this list please take a look at it back on step one and let me know if they plan to validate it?

I've been eying it for almost three weeks. Shelley scanned "Always Reddy" back on the 2nd of February, and someone took it for validating, but apparently uploaded the wrong title when they finished. Carrie left a note for them to revalidate and upload the correct title, but it's just sat there now for three weeks.

I'll be glad to validate this book - but I don't want to step on any toes if someone just needs to resubmit their finished validations.

Judy s.