[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question For Cindy.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

I thought it would be easier for everyone if requests were posted, since I read
all (or most)of the mail--all that have being scanned or wish list in the
subject line, and then I wouldn't have to forward requests, and people wouldn't
run the risk of mistyping my address, which is kind of long, but if writing to
me directly would make for less traffic on the list people can write to me
directly. But I will only forward with list requests to the volunteer list. To
know about new scan plans people will have to check the list. So maybe it's
preferable to most people to have them posted than sent to me. Whatever you
guys decide is fine with me.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: