[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality scans

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:38:27 -0700

Thanks Valerie, and I'm glad you enjoyed the book!
I also want to say that this is a wonderful group of people. Everyone works hard, and everyone is so helpful! And I'm happy to be part of it! Thank you all!
Vivian

At 01:20 PM 9/16/2012 -0700, you wrote:
Dear fellow Booksharians;

I just want to take a moment to tell everyone what a pleasure it is to volunteer with so many talented volunteers! I just did a book from Vivian Flores, Hope in a Jar, and not only was the book a fun and whimsical look back at the past 30 years, but the quality of Vivian's scans is so great that it makes it a pure joy to proofread, needing to catch only the little tiny things. Vivian is also one of those great people who works filling wishes from the wishlist, and I love occasionally taking a break from my projects to do a wish or two that she has scanned.

For all the ladies out there just wanting a light read, I loved the blurbs starting each chapter with memorable advertising quotes.

Valerie