[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Trouble

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:12:25 -0700

Hi Jane,

It'd be best to have page numbers, but if the print book didn't have them,
you can't well put them in.

Here's what I suggest.

Please send a note to this list containing the name, author, and ISBN of
your book.  With luck, someone can either look at part of the book using
Amazon's "peek" feature, or acquire a copy from their library and can tell
you whether the book indeed has page numbers, and on what page they start,
with what number.

We have lots of wonderful and helpful volunteers who help out like this
regularly.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie