[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing BSO books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:52:27 -0500

Hi Sue,

The BSOs have been fine with my Word, which is 2010. I'm betting you're experiencing what Deborah Murray posted, and the files are coming up in two page mode for you. Word can be so weird! smile.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 7/24/2015 10:04 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:

Hi all,
I have looked at several of the BSO books that are put on the checkout list by staff, but with all of them my version of Word, which is 2010, seems to present the pages in a strange way. Most recently I downloaded The Turnbulls, by Taylor Calldwell, and my Braille display seems to see every other page. And when I go line by line, I see what appears to be words from another page at the end of the line. So I am wondering if one needs a later version of word to proof them?
Sue S.