[bksvol-discuss] Proofer for The Devil You Know by Jenna Black

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:40:27 -0400

Hello.
I submitted The Devil You Know (Morgan Kingsley, Exorcist, book 2) by Jenna
Black a couple of months ago.
Would anyone like to proof this?  I read through it once so this should be a
very easy validation.  The synopsis is below.
Thanks.
Christina

Long Synopsis: = Some people worship them. Some people fear them. And some
people--like Morgan Kingsley--go up against them toe-to-toe, flesh to flesh,
and power against power. An exorcist by trade, Morgan is one of the few humans
with an aura stronger than her possessor, even though her demon can tease
her body senseless. She's also a woman who has just discovered a shocking
truth: everything she once believed about her past, her identity, may have been
a lie. With a family secret exploding around her and a full-scale demon war
igniting. Morgan is a key player in an unsettled world. Then a rogue sociopathic
demon enters her life with a bang. His name is The Hunter. And since she is the
prey, Morgan has only one choice: to hunt The Hunter down--no matter what
heartbreaking truths she uncovers along the way....