[bksvol-discuss] Problem with the website

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:53:59 -0500

I am wondering if anyone else is having problems this morning.

I logged in.

But it doesn't say "Hi Shelley
" like it usually does.

It just keeps asking me to log in.
But I am directed to the Volunteer Home Page, so my password and user I.DO.
are working.

I click on submit a book from the volunteers home  page, and it takes me to
the submit a book link, where you learn about submitting not the form.  So I
click on Submit a book again.  And It takes me back to that page.

It keeps asking me to log in before submitting, but I am logged in.  The
site is taking my username and password.

Am a bit confused.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.