[bksvol-discuss] Problem with K1000, hoping someone can help

  • From: Donna Goodin <doniadonna@xxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 13:42:41 -0500

Hello all,

I just got a copy of my last message, so I’m going to assume my messages are
getting through.

I scanned a book yesterday which I'm hoping to upload to Bookshare using K1000.
 When I open the KES file in Kurzweil (version 13.1) all chapter headings and
page numbers are present.  However, when I save the file, either as RTF or
Word, they all disappear.  I really don’t want to have to go through and
manually add them all.  Has anyone seen this issue, and does anyone know the
solution?
thanks,
Donna To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to