[bksvol-discuss] Problem with Firewall and Site resolved Web Error 1001

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:40:22 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr. Scialli:

   I wanted to share what ZoneLabs answered me about
the firewall. In case you come across an impatient
volunteer like me jejejejejejej

They answered the following:

Hello Dilsia and thank you for choosing Zone Labs,

You may need to turn down the privacy settings in ZAP.

To do this open ZAP and go to the privacy section. Now
click on the
Main
tab. You should be able to turn Cookie Control,
Ad-blocking, Mobile
Code
to off.

Close your browser and reopen it.