[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem solved thank you -- rotating images

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:44:55 -0700

You are welcome Cindy. Always willing to help another volunteer or at least try.

Glad Karen could help you and your apple operating system.

Colleen

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Help? -- rotating images
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 5:13 PM
Cindy,

I have XP, and this may be different for different
operating systems.

Since I know you can see, I will tell you the instructions
this way.  (I
don't know them another way, but I could spend time to
figure it out if
needed.)
Right click on the file name
 From the pop up menu, you can click on the
         Rotate clockwise
         or the
         Rotate counterclockwise
         menu item

Or you can choose
         Open With
and then choose
         Windows Picture and Fax viewer.
The 8th and 9th buttons along the bottom will rotate either
direction 90
degrees (to turn upside down, just rotate the same
direction twice).

- Karen

At 03:40 PM 9/22/2008, you wrote:
>I'm typing for Sharon some pages that are garbled,
and "translating" a
>table. She sent me the TIF file, so it's no
problem--except that two of
>the pages are upside down. Is there any way that I can
turn them rightside
>up? How would she do it? I'm not sure she knows
how.

>Cindy

>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject line.  To get a list
>of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.