[bksvol-discuss] Re: President's State Of The Union Speech

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:48:23 -0600

Ann,

You can find Obama's weekly addresses here:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/weekly-address

If you're using the headings to scroll through, the first weekly
address you'll see is the most recent.  However, as far as I know, if
you keep scrolling, you'll find all the archived addresses *smile*  I
haven't explored enough to know if you'll ever need to click to the
Hope this helps,
Courtney