[bksvol-discuss] Prairie dogs

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:10:18 -0600

I just went out and looked. From the validator comments page 4 was scrambled and needs a re-scan, and a back page that has a "words to know" section is the same. The validator rejected rather than asking for those pages - don't know if the validator is someone on this list. Under the new system shouldn't you have gotten this information sent to you, Shelley, even if the validator didn't try to contact you, so that you could have rescanned the page immediately? Or does that work differently than I thought?

Judy s.