[bksvol-discuss] Re: Powel's: An Alternative to Amazon?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:26:14 -0400

Hi, Max. I've never heard of Powel's. For new books, I find the Barnes and Noble site to be far more accessible than Amazon, and it has very nice sales promotions each month. It's at http://www.bn.com I also shop at http://www.christianbook.com for books at wholesale prices. I buy a lot of used books at http://www.half.com or trade books on http://www.paperbackswap.com . Both sites allow me to get used books in excellent condition for a fraction of the original price. I just got a book selling on Amazon for $35 for a mere $6 including shipping. I hope these links are useful to you.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.