[bksvol-discuss] Please Add to Wish List

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:53:52 -0500

I'm looking into how people of various faiths write about their beliefs,
so I would really like to read the following two books.

"Nixon Under the Bodhi Tree and Other Works of Buddhist Fiction," edited
by Kate Wheeler.

"You Are Not Here and Other Works of Buddhist Fiction," edited by Keith
Kachtick.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.