[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan/nonfiction

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:11:12 -0500

Hi Jill,

Sorry... someone else spoke for this one.
If something comes up and she can't do it I'll sure let you know.
Thanks for offering and nice to see you back on list!

Deborah

From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:14:08 -0500
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan/nonfiction

Hi all,

I will be scanning "For Her Own Good: Two Centuries of the
Experts Advice to
Women" by Barbara Ehrenreich and Deirdre English.

Deborah

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
the subject line.