[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan/mysteries

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:43:43 -0800

I can't remember the series of mysteries that are set in Roman Britain but
they aren't particularly violent and don't have Adult Content.  They are
well-written and interesting not just because of the mystery per se but the
details of the setting; if somone wanted to scan those (we have some of the
series) perhaps Angel and Nimit would be interested in them.