[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to Scan, Kushiel's Scion

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:02:07 -0400

I am reading the first book in the series ... Dart. I notice a few small errors but am having no trouble whatever reading the novel. Good fantasy.

E.
At 01:17 PM 6/25/2007, you wrote:
Those books are so excellent! I've read the first three, and didn't really have an issue with the scans. I'm anxious to read the next two that are out.

Shannon