[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning To Scan

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Susan,

  The only Debbie Macomber book on the New York Times bestseller lists is
Dakota Born, which is already in the collection.  74 Seaside Avenue will
probably be on the bestseller list next week, but so far, it's not.  I already
have the September books set, so the earliest I could work on 74 Seaside is
October.  If you want to process the book before then, that would be great.  I
would really appreciate it if you could make the book as perfect as possible,
otherwise I'll have to redo it since Bookshare wants the bestsellers to be not
just excellent, but perfect. (I don't always achieve it, but that's what I aim
for when I process the bestsellers.)

  Thanks for processing 74 Seaside Avenue!! Carrie

Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Carrrie and
Others,

  Do you know if Debbie Macomber?s books 74 Seaside Avenue, the latest book in
the Cedar Cove series  is on the New york Times best seller list yet, and, if
so, are you planning to buy it? It has just been released, we received it this
week.  My husband Larry plans to scan it soon and I will validate if that will
help you. I also am validating 311 Pelican Court Book Three of the Cedar Cove
series. These two books will complete all books in that series which have been
published so far.

  Susan