[bksvol-discuss] Re: Placing a Hold

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:59:02 -0800

You don't really have to place a hold. You can just check out the book. It will stay in your "my checked out books" for two weeks. Then you will get an email saying your book is about to expire. After you receive the email, when you go to your "my checked out books" there will be an extra link that says "renew" (in addition to the "reject," "release," and "check in" links that are always there). Renew lets you keep the book another two weeks. You can renew for as long as you need to.

Misha

On 11/12/2011 10:00 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Hi Vivian,
Carrie or Scott would have to place the hold for on it since it is already on the checkout list.
Sue S.