[bksvol-discuss] Pie scanner found

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:13:38 -0500

An intrepid volunteer has offered to scan the pie book. Once Classic American Pies has been in the collection for a while I'll probably be back begging for someone to scan a book featuring some kind of super charged diet for me to validate and then try, maybe it'll be self hypnosis conditioning me not to buy pie ingredients anymore.

Always with love,

Lissi