[bksvol-discuss] Re: Perry Mason books

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 07:56:09 -0500

Hi Cindy,

No, sorry, it is too late. I know that you released them because you knew I needed something to proof, but asking you to do all that work is too much. There is no call for asking you to go beyond the call of duty. they need rescanning, period!

If you want to talk to Madeleine about it, I'm sure she hasn't gotten to them yet to shift them to the rescan pile or whatever.

You are absolutely marvelous, Cindy and we value your work, but asking you to get the print book and actually put in each page break plus number each page is way too much work, IMO. As I say, we can argue about this off-line, and if you want to ask Madeleine to put 'em back for you, that's your call. I, personally, think that's above and beyond the call.

If there were headers in the book, then I'd have put in the page breaks. I would have also put in the numbers, but there's no way to tell except by going through with the print page in front of you. That's too much work!

Sheesh, if you do get them back, you should receive double credit for each of them.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring