[bksvol-discuss] Re: Part one and two?

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:46:36 -0400

Hi Shelagh,
   Welcome to Bookshare volunteering and welcome to the list!  First, I would
email the scanner.  You can do this by going to your checked-out books page and
clicking on the title of the book.  Near the end of the main section of that
page you will find a link that says View Book History.  On that history page
there is a link with the name of the person who scanned the book.  You can
email him or her directly by using the link.  Ask him/her about the missing
Parts.  If he or she can’t give you the information, ask the list; someone may
be able to find the information on Amazon or, if not, there is usually someone
who can get a copy of the book and look up the information for you.  HTH, and
again, Welcome!
Marty Rafter